No replies to this topic

#1 Michael@USA

Michael@USA
  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Projects:Revisions to my old C&C ZH maps
  •  Map Maker for Zero Hour

Posted 24 December 2019 - 10:43 PM

Hello ZH community! I'm the creator of SOW maps. All SOW maps are enhanced with stronger than normal unmanned units, structures, vehicles, personnel etc... All pre-existing things I put in my maps are useable and harder to destroy than they would be normally. Remember these maps require real strategy to win! Hence the name SOW. When I first saw Art Of Defense maps, they were a major inspiration but I wanted to add to the fun in ZH and thought, how can I make something with the world builder tool that's AOD like but without having to defend against a pre-scripted enemy.... so I came up with the name SOW, short for Strategy Of War. My SOW maps then gave birth to the concept of regular SOW maps which are similar but instead of facing one human player with a super base you can play 1vs1, 2vs2 etc... and everyone has their own super base loaded with goodies!

I'm looking for fellow map makers, mainly people that know how to script though. Thomas Alan of cncmaps helped me back in early 2000's but we lost contact :sad2: . I've been away for over 10 years and much has changed in the C&C world

Edited by Michael@USA, 10 January 2020 - 05:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users