Photo

Game Launch Issue. "Unable to launch" (Gen., Zero Hour, CnC 3, RA 3) . "Application load error 5:0000065434" (Kane's Wrath).

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GeneralAlexander-Patros

GeneralAlexander-Patros
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:43 PM

Hello. I'm Patrick. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's.

I'm having trouble getting the any of the Command and Conquer games to launch.

I looked through  support section already, and I couldn't find anything on my issue, except a post from someone who did have my same error message, who no-one ever responded to. So I decided to make my own post.

I have the "Command and Conquer: The Ultimate Collection" on Origin, and Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath on Steam. That means that the CnC:Online launcher is using the Origin version for Generals, Zero Hour, and Red Alert 3, but I am unsure as to which of the versions of CnC3 and Kane's Wrath that it is using, as I have those to on Origin and Steam, as I mentioned.

I get the "Unable to Launch (said game)" error, as soon as I click a game to launch. It happens with all of the games except for Kane's Wrath, which gives a different error message.

Kane's Wrath gives the error message "Application load Error 5:0000065434"

I use the Windows 10 Operating system.

I am unable to upload my error log file for some reason. When I clicked on 'Attach Files' for this post, I found that my Appdata folder was not visible to be attached. I did check if I could see it in My Folders, and it is indeed there, so it is not something from my end, I don't think. I can see the error log normally when in 'My Computer', and it's pathway does show up, but not  when I'm trying to upload it to this post.

I can copy and paste the logs if you guys want me to. Just ask me.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks, and kind regards,

Patrick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users