#1 -SilverBane-

-SilverBane-

Inactive Noob

• Project Team
  • 474 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Mapper & Coder

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:14 AM

Ive been doing some grass lawn models, generated using a plugin, doing a pretty good job. I unwrapped the UVW and exported model as a mesh with 2-faced option checked (because the grass blades are planes). In w3d viewer it shows up fine but in-game or worldbuilder the backside is invisible? Ive brainstormed for hours trying different settings and things and i cannot get this to work properly. anyone has any experience with that?

2qm3dd5.jpg

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:55 AM

I can check the .max file for you. You should see at least one side, however, I've never seen double-sided work and I've always used a solidify modifier.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 -SilverBane-

-SilverBane-

Inactive Noob

• Project Team
  • 474 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Mapper & Coder

Posted 17 January 2020 - 10:31 PM

I scrapped that grass, nevermind. thanks anyways. it was a bit too high poly for bfme anyways

2qm3dd5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users