Photo

Custom Hero Powers Hack (all 6 powers maximized)

custom hero hack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:45 PM

hello people

i want to ask if there is a way to decrease the amount of thing that each assigned power use in creating a custom hero? do u know what i mean?

i will try to clarify my thought: 

when u create a custom hero and start to assign powers, like "blade master", each assigned power - or power level spends a bar below that moves to the level 10 and when that bar is filled u cant assign any more powers, if u even still have free power slots, so thats what prevents from creating a custom hero with 6 powers max levels, like "call allies lvl 4" 

i tried to change in |big.ini" file in "commandbutton,ini" section - prerequisite of powers = None, it worked but the power itself was very weak "even if it was a high level power with own effects, but still it was weak", like a assigned to my elfen archer a "archery master level 4" which boosts damage from arrows of my hero, but the damage was very weak, not like before, even if my hero was leveling up, damage wasnt increasing, so the problem is i guess, each level of that power increases damage itself and in the final level of power the damage becomes superios because all damages from each power level is being summarized

so please help me if anyone knows how to decrease the amount that each assigned power - power level spends 

#2 CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:25 PM

doesnt anyone know?? 

#3 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 03 February 2020 - 07:43 PM

Don't make multiple topics with the same question...

If you don't get a response, well then that's a shame, but making multiple topics won't help with getting a response.

There is also a search function in this forum, i've seen this question or a similar one to yours before.

I've been kind enough to respond in your other topic...

Ridder Geel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users