zero hour failed launch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LunaraSylvarus

LunaraSylvarus
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:18 AM

Alright so I go into the C&C Online launcher like I do for red alert 3 and try to get Zero Hour working but it pops up a message "Unable to launch Zero Hour." 

However! I go to hook Zero hour then launch from origin, it brings up the second C&C Launcher and I click Zero Hour then it launches the game. 

But I get into the menu and go to multiplayer and it searches for updates only to tell me it can't connect to the generals server and wont even bring up the login menu.

Can someone assist? Am I doing something wrong? Should I downgrade Zero Hour or something? 

#2 Swadey

Swadey
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:50 PM

Im totally lost..used to really enjoy general/zero hour but this install thing is way over my old head.

#3 JoKerR

JoKerR
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:47 AM

Zero Hour should not launched by CNC ONLINE launcher if you want to play online instead you need to download GenTool, which you can download from here. https://www.gentool.net/

After Downloading GenTool, install it and start the game from the Zero Hour directory. Go to Multiplayer then Online, and fill out the things you need to fill and you will be able to play online with many other players  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users