2 replies to this topic

#1 Eazy-E 123

Eazy-E 123
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:56 PM

Hello there,

I just have some questions.
I have hero which will give +10% Damage to my troops.

Behavior = UnpauseSpecialPowerUpgrade ModuleTag_MyHeroLeadEnable
    SpecialPowerTemplate = SpecialAbilityFakeLeadership
    TriggeredBy = Upgrade_ObjectLevel4
End

Behavior = SpecialPowerModule ModuleTag_MyHeroLeadStartUpdate
    SpecialPowerTemplate = SpecialAbilityFakeLeadership
    UpdateModuleStartsAttack = No
    StartsPaused = Yes
End

Behavior = AttributeModifierAuraUpdate ModuleTag_MyHeroLeadStart
    StartsActive = No
    BonusName = MyHeroLead
    TriggeredBy = Upgrade_ObjectLevel4
    RefreshDelay = 2000  ---------------> what about this stuff, is this important ? what if I will put 0 ?
    Range = 200
    AntiCategory = BUFF ---------------> is this means that If I will use any Power that Category = BUFF My heroe's Leadership will not work ? 
    ObjectFilter = GENERIC_BUFF_RECIPIENT_OBJECT_FILTER
End

ModifierList MyHeroLead
    Category = SPELL
    Modifier = DAMAGE_MULT 110%
    Duration = 0
    FX = FX_GenericLeadership
    ReplaceInCategoryIfLongest = No ------> What is this ? and how this conected with AntiCategory  = BUFF in my heroes codes ?
    IgnoreIfAnticategoryActive = Yes ------> What is this ? and how this conected with AntiCategory  = BUFF in my heroes codes ?
End

Can you tell me few different type of examples with ReplaceInCategoryIfLongest / IgnoreIfAnticategoryActive / AntiCategory ?

Are theses codes Important ? Can I make a Leadership without theses codes ?

Thanks  :grad:

Edited by Eazy-E 123, 15 February 2020 - 05:58 PM.

#2 Miraak5

Miraak5

title available

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • Projects:ROTWK Patch 2.02, Wars of the North, BFME1 1.08 Complete Edition
  •  BIG coding, Map scripting and AI coding

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:29 PM

"RefreshDelay = 2000" don't touch this, it's how often the modifier is re applied, 2000 is perfect for that
"AntiCategory = BUFF" mean your leadership will cancel modifiers that are BUFF category (for exemple if on your debuff code you put "AntiCategory = BUFF" it will cancel BUFF category modifiers)

"ReplaceInCategoryIfLongest = Yes" this is to prevent multiple modifiers from the same category to stack (if u set it to No or remove the line u will be able to stack it with other modifiers from the same category)

"IgnoreIfAnticategoryActive = Yes" mean it will correctly disable the modifier if you have an AntiCategory (if u set it to No it will ignore the cancel of AntiCategory allowing you to make exceptions)

btw you should never set Duration = 0 on your modifier when it's a passive power
set Duration = 3000 instead

Edited by Miraak5, 16 February 2020 - 01:31 PM.

He was the first...

#3 Eazy-E 123

Eazy-E 123
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:34 PM

"RefreshDelay = 2000" don't touch this, it's how often the modifier is re applied, 2000 is perfect for that
"AntiCategory = BUFF" mean your leadership will cancel modifiers that are BUFF category (for exemple if on your debuff code you put "AntiCategory = BUFF" it will cancel BUFF category modifiers)

"ReplaceInCategoryIfLongest = Yes" this is to prevent multiple modifiers from the same category to stack (if u set it to No or remove the line u will be able to stack it with other modifiers from the same category)

"IgnoreIfAnticategoryActive = Yes" mean it will correctly disable the modifier if you have an AntiCategory (if u set it to No it will ignore the cancel of AntiCategory allowing you to make exceptions)

btw you should never set Duration = 0 on your modifier when it's a passive power
set Duration = 3000 instead

OK, now I understand better, thanks  <:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users