• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chrismac

chrismac
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:09 AM

Hi all!

I loved this game as a kid and I'm so excited to get playing it again with you online.

I'm having an issue installing the patch required for BFME1. During installation, the download completes then throws up the following error on the "downloading additional files" part:

"Download failed: Check your connection and click 'retry' to try downloading the files again, or click 'cancel' to terminate setup." (screenshot attached)

This can't be right as the download is actually complete. Clicking 'retry' sets it back to around 80% downloaded then throws up the same error. Clicking 'cancel' deletes everything.

Operating system: Windows 10.

Thanks in advance!

Chris.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

#2 Kinematix

Kinematix
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:37 PM

Hi,

I'm just in the same situation. I've installed the game from the original DVD but the patcher fails every time I launch it with the same error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

#3 NabaN

NabaN
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:37 AM

having the same issue, any solution?

ok i solved it by installing the 1.03 patch before and then installing the all in one 1.06 patch

here link for 1.03 https://www.gamefron...tegory/25-v1-03

select your language!

Edited by NabaN, 28 March 2020 - 08:46 AM.

#4 Serp66

Serp66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:38 PM

same issue. why publishing a "patch.exe" that is downloading the patches?! hundreds of links already dont work for such an old game, so why making a "download" patch?! Please put the files itself into the all-in-one patch!

Edited by Serp66, 29 March 2020 - 01:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users