A BFME2 mod I'm planning

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Samuel R. Kinsey

Samuel R. Kinsey
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:14 PM

I've done some modding over time and am thinking of making a mod that I'll probably call Rise of Rohan. It would be based on the events at the time of Eorl the Young, who rescued Gondor from the attacks of the Wainriders and led his people to Rohan.

I'm planning on six factions: Elves, Dwarves, Dunedain, Northmen, Corrupted Men, and Creatures of Darkness. The Dunedain are Gondor and Arnor; the Northmen include Dale, the Beornings, and the people that become Rohan. The corrupted men include the Wainriders and other Rhun people and wildmen, and Harad. Creatures of Darkness would include orcs, trolls, dragons, and wargs.

I have some new powers for Create a Hero, and would include stronger defensive walls and towers, maybe the BFME1 fortress. I'd like to eliminate palantir powers, and maybe use that system for summoning heroes instead. Most factions could have a wizard unit that would wield some of the powers that are now in the palantir. I'd like to make the mod for BFME2, not Rotwk probably.

If you are interested in helping with this mod, would like to play a mod like this, or have already started a similar project, let me know in comments. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users