2 replies to this topic

#1 Plokkenheimer

Plokkenheimer
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:08 AM

Hey everyone,

I have a very specific problem with Kane's wrath:

When playing in multiplayer we are three friends who play together (two located in Denmark and me located in the Netherlands). When playing multiplayer online I can play with the one friend (1). Friend number 1 also has a good connection with friend number 2.

I can not get a connection in the game lobby with friend number 2 no matter if he host, I host or friend number hosts. Due to our "attempting connection" we cannot start a game with all three of us. The two friends have done the port forwarding that is recommended in another thread (I cannot due to provider router). I do not believe that the port forwarding is the problem, due to that I can play with friend number 1.

I have uninstalled Hamachi, we have all tried to disabled all firewalls.

I am at a loss of what can cause this. I hope some of you will have som suggestions.

Best regards

Andreas

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,559 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:37 AM

I suggest that you, at least try using a VPN and see if you get a different result.

We have been recommending Windscribe as a free VPN and generally speaking people have had a lot of success with that. You get 10GB per month for free if you provide an email address and that should be enough for your playing needs.

I don't have much else to suggest.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Plokkenheimer

Plokkenheimer
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:29 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I will give that a shot :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MSN/Bing (1)