1 reply to this topic

#1 Olfi

Olfi

Gamereplays Fair Play Staff

• Project Team
  • 95 posts
  •  Olfmeister

Posted 17 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -v1rus- (Revora Member hondakidd209) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -v1rus- - Intentional Disconnect - Valid.
I give -v1rus- three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:31 PM

-v1rus- has not responded to this report and Ka$$ad has confirmed the report accordingly. An intention to disconnect has been imputed from a number of unannounced disconnects while in a losing position. For that reason, I shall treat this as a single incident and impose the penalty that would normally be imposed for a single announced incident. The standard penalty for a first offence disconnect conviction is a one week suspension from C&C online and that is the penalty I shall impose. 

-v1rus- suspended from C&C:Online until after 29 April 2020.

Any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed by using duplicate accounts is very likely to result in a far longer suspension or a permanent ban from C&C:Online.

I do not have any reason to believe that -v1rus-  is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users