- I bought the games on Origin and the C&C:Online launcher keeps saying the installation cannot be found. Or: You can not login.
Make sure to run the game with admin rights.
Solution 1 (Generals & Zero Hour):
1) Install the fixed launchers (applicable only if you have the Ultimate Collection via Origin) https://www.gamerepl...owtopic=1032319
2) Install GenTool (can be installed if you have Origin versions / retail versions)
3) Uninstall C&C:Online (if you've been hooking, make sure you unhook first)
4) Launch the game and use your C&C:Online credentials to log in. GenTool has C&C:Online support built in.
Solution 2 (C&C3 & RA3): Go into Origin, click the game (in this case either C&C3 or RA3), click the "i" button to the left of "play", click "Game Properties" and check the box "Disable Origin in game for this game" and then launch RA3 or C&C3 via the normal C&C:Online method.