yesterday some friends and I bought C&C Generals ZH Collection for Origin. We installed latest GenTool and followed the instructions from the website. Unfortunately, we could not start a game together. Everytime we want to play, the error message "waiting for probe response" and then "could not connect to player..." comes at least to one of us. All of us did the following steps:
1. Everything from here: https://forums.revor...sues-solutions/
2. Also this: https://forums.revor...ter-many-tries/
3. We checked the connection after portforwaring:
4. We did another portforwarding, starting game with admin rights and compatibility mode for Win XP + SP3, checked "send delay" and the local ips and ports etc., nothing worked :-(
5. We also tried to run the game directly and not from origin with properties settings
We checked also a lot of tricks from the web, nothing worked. After some hours, I was able to play the game online :-) But my friends couldn't... I was just able to play with other people online.
We all are using Windows 10 with Fritz!Box routers. And we are using the same game with same settings and versions. So why am I able to play but no one of the others?
Edited by krrrambambuli, 22 May 2020 - 12:48 PM.