• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cloudycloud

cloudycloud
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:46 AM

Hi Guys!

I've figured out how ini's work, more or less, and we were also editing our hotkeys for the rotwk game the lotr.str part with a friend when we thought maybe we could also hotkey our most used powers, rallycall, warchant, heal, rebuild, crebain, cavebats, eye of sauron, farsight and palantir, using for example the letters YUJ, but even though the shortcut letter show up in the left side when putting cursor over powerselectionbutton in description, it wouldn't work.    

So we went further and tried a whole variety of things, the last being trying to make spellbook into an object, then making a hotkey for selecting it, in hopes that after we selected it we could hotkey a power and select the power.   But to no avail.  maybe we used the wrong names? we tried a whole variety of them... or we have to enable the hotkeys for powers somewhere else? I read quite a bit of tutorials in 3rd age but couldn't find anything that points me toward it.  maybe I have to create or change something in some other section I don't know about?

Was hoping someone could help me out here, thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users