With a friend i try to start an online game C&C 3 Kane's Wrath and we see each other, but unfortunately we cannot get a connection. (it keeps giving the error: no connection after a while, even if we retry to establish a connection ). We tried this (more then) multiple times.
I'm using Windows 10 Home
We tryed the following:
- When I try the NATNegTest I receive the following answer:
Received 3 pings from nntest.cnc-online.net:*****.
NAT negotiation works with your router and connection.
==> You do not have to use port forwarding.
- The computer is attached to the internet by wire. In the past it was attached to my accepoint, that is connected to the primary router, now it is attached on a switch that is directly connected to the primary router (no accespoint between anymore).
- My friend was able to play the game with other players, so the problem must be on my side. We both use bit defender as virus scanner, and in the firewall of Bit defender we both have the same settings (allow cnconline, C&C3launcher, Originwebhelpservice is what is in my accept list from the firewall regarding to C&C3).
- My router is an Apple Airport Extreme, version 7.9.1
- I tried to find the errorlog, and i can find a file CNCOnline_Log.txt, but the file is empty.
Can someone please give me a hint (or more hints :-)) how we can manage to play C&C 3 Kane's Wrath online? That would be very nice!
By the way we can play Red Alert 3 online without a problem.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Edited by WST1981, 20 June 2020 - 06:42 AM.