MyDruGs - Range Bug Exploit - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:34 AM

A report of Range Bug Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against MyDruGs (Revora Member MyDruGs) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: MyDruGs- Range Bug Exploit - Valid

I give MyDruGs three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

#2 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:24 PM

I have not heard anything from the accused player, neither heren nor at Revora forums, therefore this report is confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:36 PM

MyDruGs has not provided an explanation and -NickName has confirmed the report accordingly.      

As regards the Online penalty, presently, the standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. Accordingly, I will suspend MyDruGs's  access to C&C:Online for 14 days from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction is likely to carry a much more severe penalty and could extend to a permanent ban.   On this occasion, I would consider lifting the Online suspension after 10 days on an application to me on the Revora forums by MyDruGs, provided that there have been no attempts to effect an unauthorised access in the meantime.

Access to C&C:Online suspended until after 21 July 2020 or earlier application (after 17 July 2020) in the meantime.

The suspension will not lift automatically so MyDruGs will have to contact me at the end of the period to arrange that. 

I do not have any reason to believe that MyDruGs is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional exploit conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users