Code-[G]eass - Intentional Disconnect - Valid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:36 PM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Code-[G]eass (Revora Member Daydreamer) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Code-[G]eass - Intentional Disconnect - Valid
I give Code-[G]eass three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

#2 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 09:33 AM

I forgot to approve this topic, it has been visible since a few minutes.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:14 PM

I have seen the screen shots but I don't think they are explicit enough to amount to an admission of what can be a serious offence.   However, Code -[G]eass has admitted the offence in correspondence with -NickName.  I am going to give him credit for that.

The tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect is a seven day suspension from C&C:Online.    I am going to reduce that to four days given the confession.   I don't think this was a cynical attempt to manipulate stats or rank but a fit of pique.  

Code -[G]eass suspended from C&C:Online until after 10 July 2020

Code -[G]eass is a gamereplays member ( Spell ).   The site rules require a 28 day suspension from gamereplays for a first offence cheat conviction.    It has fairly recently been established that there is a discretion to abate that penalty if there are mitigating circumstances and this seems to me to be fitting case (given the confession and the circumstances of the offence) to make an abatement.    Given the confession and the circumstances I have outlined, I am not going to suspend Spell but will record this incident as a permanent record.    Although I do not see this as a cynical endeavour, it was nonetheless offensive and all deliberate disconnects are annoying for other players.    Any further incidents of this nature are almost certain to result in a suspension from this site and possibly a permanent ban, as the site rules prescribe a permanent ban for a second offence.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 Daydreamer

Daydreamer
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:19 PM

Will the ban automaticly be lifted or do I need to contact you if I decide to come back?

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 July 2020 - 03:50 AM

I will lift it in this case.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users