racism command and conquer tiberium wars kanes wrath

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stugagirl14u

stugagirl14u
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

So on Kane's Wrath today I ran into a player named "BlackUSAMonkey" who kept calling me a "nigger". I'm a US Marine Corps vet and currently a law enforcement officer in the United States. Although I understand this is quite irrelevant, I want to give you an idea of what kind of people may have a problem with such a racist ideology. All gamers no matter their sexual orientation, skin color, or faith, should be titled as such; "gamers". Derogatory remarks and gestures, disowning minorities, puts the focus away from the one beautiful thing some people have left in this world. Although freedom of speech is very well entitled in my belief in being an Jamaican American, exclusion is just no fun. I hope Revora takes action, and the community makes a memorable notation of that action so that players can focus on gaming. Yes I am black, no I do not like black lives matter, yes I grew up in slums; but I am proof that a lot of good people who contribute to society in a positive way are in fact black. Let's not make this into a bigger issue than it has to be. Please take action. 

Humbly, 

Keisha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users