Photo

Map making colour for multiplayer

Best Answer Terminal Velocity, 06 August 2020 - 12:08 PM

Last Doubt, As you said about predetermined faction/color but how can i change the diplomacy of that AI towards others. And speeder said that coop mission are technically skimish, In soviet mission coop cyberanatomy chinese uses brown2. But u say it is not possible?? Anyway thanks for all your help. :thumbsuphappy: 

Well, the skirmish color list does have a Brown color, so I'm pretty sure this is the color used in Cyberanatomy. I don't remember whether you can change who is allied to who (most likely you can't). By default all AIs will be allied to each other against the players.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:04 PM

How can i add a new colour to a particular player in multiplayer?? Like if i want player A to be this colour, Do i have to do something?? Like in coop how to make them to choose specific faction and colour... Is there any code i want to add in my map??

Edited by MasterLeaf1, 05 August 2020 - 07:07 PM.

#2 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 08:56 PM

Okay, if I got that right:

[Basic]

IsCoopMission=yes   // It's required for it to work
DisallowedPlayerSides=0,1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11 ;//// 0 is US, 1 is EU, 2 is PF and so on, order is the same as in the faction select screen. In my example, number 6 is excluded from the list, meaning that you can only select PsiCorps.

DisallowedPlayerColors=0,1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10,11 ;///// 0 is Teal, 1 is Red, 2 is Aqua, the principle is the same as above. Only Purple and Magenta are available in this case.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

https://drive.google...BIYEYXz7u8KCAMr

My maps:

#3 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 04:53 AM

Yeah, u got it right. I have a extra doubt. Usually in coop you only choose u P1 and P2 faction and colour. Thats okay, But when i had a third p3(ai) in map maker. It is not appearing as civilian. But if i select a third ai in lobby it works. Is their a code to add ai in map maker itself instead of choosing it in lobby. If you can't understand this u can ask me.

#4 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:12 AM

So you want it to be like in Challenge/Coop, when the enemy AI has predetermined faction/color, right?

[Basic]

EnemyHouse0=1,2,2 ; House, Color, Spawn Position. Note that the starting position also starts with the 0.
EnemyHouse1=1,2,3   ;;;  EU, Aqua, Starts at Position 4

EnemyHouse2=1,6,4   ;;   EU, Blue, Starts at Position 5

Edited by Terminal Velocity, 06 August 2020 - 06:13 AM.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

#5 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:44 AM

Thanks for your help.

#6 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:21 AM

Is there number for only Skimish colours or it has campaign colours like brown2 and jade too??

#7 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:22 AM

Skirmish only, obviously.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

#8 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 11:41 AM

Last Doubt, As you said about predetermined faction/color but how can i change the diplomacy of that AI towards others. And speeder said that coop mission are technically skimish, In soviet mission coop cyberanatomy chinese uses brown2. But u say it is not possible?? Anyway thanks for all your help. :thumbsuphappy: 

Edited by MasterLeaf1, 06 August 2020 - 11:55 AM.

#9 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 12:08 PM   Best Answer

Well, the skirmish color list does have a Brown color, so I'm pretty sure this is the color used in Cyberanatomy. I don't remember whether you can change who is allied to who (most likely you can't). By default all AIs will be allied to each other against the players.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

My maps:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users