Photo

Custom AI behavior in maps

Best Answer Nuclear Winter, 09 August 2020 - 09:01 AM

I know what your saying but my real question... If i have two enemy Ai can i have the typical Ai and Ai you mentioned to turn off triggers in same game seperately??

If I understand you correctly, are you trying to achieve something like?:

Enemy AI 1: Typical Behaviour (i.e. like in Skirmish)

Enemy AI 2: Do nothing; won't build or attack

If so, create a trigger to disable AI triggers for the enemy player you want only, in this case "Enemy AI 2" for example

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:45 PM

Does AI trigger editor in the map editor is the one which helps tweak the AI suitable for the respective map? Like the AI in Co-op Cardinal where AI doesn't do anything just its units stay the way it is and fully follow scripts instead of misbehaving patrol scripts like skimish AI.

#2 Nuclear Winter

Nuclear Winter
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 06:52 PM

If you're making a Co-op map and don't want the AI to behave like a typical multiplayer setting, use "AI triggers stop..." to lock the usual AI triggers that are loaded at the beginning

#3 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:16 AM

I know what your saying but my real question... If i have two enemy Ai can i have the typical Ai and Ai you mentioned to turn off triggers in same game seperately??

#4 Nuclear Winter

Nuclear Winter
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 09:01 AM   Best Answer

If I understand you correctly, are you trying to achieve something like?:

Enemy AI 1: Typical Behaviour (i.e. like in Skirmish)

Enemy AI 2: Do nothing; won't build or attack

If so, create a trigger to disable AI triggers for the enemy player you want only, in this case "Enemy AI 2" for example

#5 MasterLeaf1

MasterLeaf1
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:26 PM

Thanks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users