Photo

Stop Units from "Dancing"

animation dancing

Best Answer Miraak5, 23 August 2020 - 12:04 PM

Why would you want to remove that ? it make the units alive, it's normal they react to nearby ennemies

try disabling this emotion in the horde code if u want to remove it

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OneV

OneV
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:37 AM

I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best way to stop units from "dancing", pointing, twitching etc all the time when they are standing around without any orders. Is there a behavior I could remove? Or does anyone know the name of the animation I should look for?

EDIT: I see that 

POINTING

is responsible for this, which I commented out, but the unit still sometimes abruptly turns 90-180 degrees once in a while. Is there a way to remove that? 

Edited by OneV, 23 August 2020 - 12:45 AM.

#2 Miraak5

Miraak5

title available

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • Projects:ROTWK Patch 2.02, Wars of the North, BFME1 1.08 Complete Edition
  •  BIG coding, Map scripting and AI coding

Posted 23 August 2020 - 12:04 PM   Best Answer

Why would you want to remove that ? it make the units alive, it's normal they react to nearby ennemies

Edited by Miraak5, 23 August 2020 - 12:05 PM.

He was the first...

#3 OneV

OneV
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 09:43 PM

Thank you, that works. I want it gone, because they point to the sky all the time whenever they are not in combat and not when the enemy is close. They keep fidgeting without an apparent reason for ~ 20 seconds, then they stop for 1-2 seconds and then resume their fidgeting for another 20 seconds. If they stood still at least half of the time, looked at and played with their weapon, that would be fine with me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users