Photo

C&C3 Kanes Wrath update error (Windows 10 + Manual patch update)

patch kanes wrath windows 10

Best Answer Medstar, 01 September 2020 - 03:35 AM

Open an ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL command prompt, type in the path of the patch.exe file, then press enter. It should run the patch right after that.

Example: my patch file was located at C:\Users\Medstar\Downloads\KanesWrath_english_patch1.02.exe

In the command prompt, I would put the following: "C:\Users\Medstar\Downloads\KanesWrath_english_patch1.02.exe"

Then I would press the "enter" key.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris939

Chris939
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 07:22 PM

Hi guys, i'm trying to apply the 1.02 patch to Kanes Wrath but its keeps being blocked by windows 10 with the error 'an administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator'. I have full admin rights on my computer and have enabled the hidden admin user account but that account still gets the error. 

I can force it to install by disabling the User Account Control but then i get a similar error every time i try and load the game once the patch is applied. The game works fine installing it from the disk its just applying the patch, weirdly i was able to apply the patch to Tiberium Wars with no issues. 

Thanks in advance!

#2 Medstar

Medstar
  • Project Team
  • 50 posts
  •  Programmer/Help Team Member

Posted 01 September 2020 - 03:35 AM   Best Answer

Open an ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL command prompt, type in the path of the patch.exe file, then press enter. It should run the patch right after that.

Example: my patch file was located at C:\Users\Medstar\Downloads\KanesWrath_english_patch1.02.exe

In the command prompt, I would put the following: "C:\Users\Medstar\Downloads\KanesWrath_english_patch1.02.exe"

Then I would press the "enter" key.

#3 Bartjones

Bartjones
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 08:07 AM

I followed this, its saying i need tib wars downloaded, i have it. windows 10. games from steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users