So, there are a few issues with mental omega. Just a few.
1. The borillo needs to be nerfed. It comes out too soon, and is too resistant to weapons at its own tier level. 4 borillos have a very decent shot at destroying an enemy con yard before 5 tanks can stop them. That's wrong. The borillo needs to be moved to require a battle lab, or its armor needs to be cut in half, or its dps against structures needs to be cut in half. One or the other. It is too strong too fast.
2. The virus needs to be buffed. As is, the virus will lose to a dog that runs up to her and attacks her. There are several options.
Option A: The virus is now stealth, and has a 25% higher move speed.
Option B: The virus shot is an instakill.
Option C: The virus range is doubled.
3. The Ally grand cannon does far too little damage. It needs a damage buff, especially against buildings and infantry.
4. Soviets need more units that can deal with mind control.
5. The hazequad needs to cloak itself when deployed, or it needs to self repair.
6. The magnetron needs to move faster, and it needs to self repair.
There needs to be an option that enables economic hardship for the AI. The AI gets all of the normal AI tricks it gets on insane, but its money resources are normal, and they can be stopped by a savvy human player looking to manipulate and cripple the AI's economy.