Krbonish - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 01:23 PM

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against krbonish (Revora Member 7a_9) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Krbonish - SDZ Exploit - Valid.
I give krbonish three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

Edited by -NickName-, 25 September 2020 - 01:25 PM.

#2 -NickName-

-NickName-
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:20 AM

I haven't heard anything from the accused player, so this report has been confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 03 October 2020 - 05:13 PM

Krbonish has not offered an explanation and -NickName has confirmed this report accordingly.

This is a second conviction for Krbonish (the first conviction having encompassed two incidents).   

I have no option but to suspend Krbonish for 21 days.   He is at risk of a very substantial suspension or a permanent ban if he is conviced again.

Krbonish suspended until after 24 October 2020

At the end of that period, Krbonish should contact me to lift the suspension, as it does not lift automatically.

I do not have any reason to believe that Krbonish is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, as the site rules presently stand, he is likely to face a permanent ban from the site.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users