Units Combination glitches

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fyrewrym

Fyrewrym
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:01 PM

Sometimes when I combine two units together, such as Rivendell guardsmen and glaivesmen, after a fight these single soldiers are left over, split from the main battalion and just stand there, are immortal except for trample damage, and I cannot control them other than sending them to attack someone. The AI still try to aggro on them which results in hordes of soldiers standing around these single soldiers. Anyone else had this glitch?

#2 Nerevar42

Nerevar42
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:18 PM

Hi, I don't remember facing that specific issue but I also saw a bug with combined units : they were blocked in the number of units, meaning they didn't regenerate even if level 2 or above and this bug ended up by me having a combined batallion only composed of one among the two initial types of units (for example, only pikemen holding a weird formation instead of a pike-bow batallion).

But in vanilla BFMEII and in AOTR 5.1, I also face almost every ten games an issue with invincible enemy units that attack me and capture a point at the same time, ending in a bugged batallion split through the map, unable to take damage but able to deal damage. I don't think this is related, but we never know.

"C'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users