Photo

We need to resurrect BFME II - Pledge to pay in exchange for help...

mod mod request bfme ii mod mod help

Best Answer Ridder Geel, 10 December 2020 - 09:15 AM

I have worked with Velociate before, so yes the donation is probably legit, as with all things for money, if someone is serious about picking up this massive task, i'd advise discussing milestones for payment in parts :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 velociate31

velociate31
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

While it seems challenging i need help refreshing old memories with BFME II. My friends and i were fanatics and played this day and night and now we need a modding expert that would help us get this game up and running and mod it with us and for us, in exchange we would generously reward this "partner".

Here are some of the things we'd like achieved:

1) Getting the game up and running with the ROTWK expansion on WIN 10 successfully.

2) Configuring a Custom Fellowship faction.

3) Adding new hereos like the King of the dead, fully voiced.

4) Designing custom missions and maps.

We'd achieved all of the above earlier, but now, due to a rigorous corporate schedule we don't have the time.

If all of what we need is achieved, we'd pledge $700-$1000 as a donation to this individual partner and we would also have on going requirements for him/her. If you have any qualms about the authenticity of this pledge, please know that we've worked with reputed members like Solinx, Ridder Geel, Pixel and Lauri in the past and have donated to this community in exchange for mods. Some of these reputed members would be endorsing this post so as to vouch for us.

Thank you and we look forward to positive responses.

#2 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 10 December 2020 - 09:15 AM   Best Answer

I have worked with Velociate before, so yes the donation is probably legit, as with all things for money, if someone is serious about picking up this massive task, i'd advise discussing milestones for payment in parts :)

Ridder Geel

#3 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:34 PM

Hi all, 

It's been a decade since my last post, so this is quite a blast from the past!  :)

Anyhow, I wanted to chip in and confirm that I've helped Velociate before in return for donations to Revora. 

Also, if someone would be able to dig up the Fellowship Mod (https://forums.revor...mod#entry303565), that would speed things up nicely.

Cheers,

Solinx

Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#4 velociate31

velociate31
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:00 PM

Thank you Ridder! Appreciate the words. And i totally agree with the milestone suggestion.

Hope someone can help is all.

#5 velociate31

velociate31
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:01 PM

Hi all, 

It's been a decade since my last post, so this is quite a blast from the past!  :)

Anyhow, I wanted to chip in and confirm that I've helped Velociate before in return for donations to Revora. 

Also, if someone would be able to dig up the Fellowship Mod (https://forums.revor...mod#entry303565), that would speed things up nicely.

Cheers,

Solinx

Was a pleasure and was quite inspiring hearing from you Solinx, amazing memories.

Thanks for the suggestion, that would surely help expedite things, hoping someone responds soon.

#6 velociate31

velociate31
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:17 AM

Alright guys, due to the amazing instructions doled out by Revora, I’ve managed to do most of what I need, I got the game to work, got the fellowship mod to work after finding the 1.04 patch. So all of that is working and all I now need which I do understand is the hardest part is getting the KOTD custom hero to work, I’ll explain more and what I exactly need the moment someone responds. The $700-$1000 offer still stands for whoever is able to get this to work for me.

Look forward to a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users