• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Apteko

Apteko
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 11:09 PM

Good day,

This is something totally unpredictable and I have no idea what causes it, but about half of the time RA3 freezes 10-15 minutes after match starts. Task manager shows that game works just fine, same with revora. Every unit responds with proper phrases, you can move mouse cursor, scroll the map and select units... but nothing ever moves or acts.

I play together with 5-8 other awesome human beings so we've had a chance to try basically every combination of players on maps of any size... And it looks like no particular person is a source of a problem - though it tend to occur way less often in duels than on big ffa maps.And it never happens with hamachi or radmin.

So, have anyone encountered the same... whatever it is... or have any idea how to fix it?

Thx.

Edited by Apteko, 26 December 2020 - 11:11 PM.

#2 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 27 December 2020 - 10:28 AM

Im not entirely sure how to approach this but making sure that your antivirus or firewall arent messing with the game would be a good start, also make sure that the game and the cnc online launcher have sufficient permission and space to save game

files. Could you also tell me where you have the game from and if its from the origin ultimate collection?

Edited by xads, 27 December 2020 - 10:29 AM.

#3 Apteko

Apteko
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 02:41 PM

> your antivirus or firewall arent messing with the game would be a good start

Both are uninstalled - we also thought about this possibility.

> the game and the cnc online launcher have sufficient permission and space to save game

Hmm, game - for sure, but how do I check this for cnc-online? (It is probably not the case since quite a few matches we were able to play just fine - and some of these were quite long and lasted for 30-40 minutes).

> tell me where you have the game from and if its from the origin ultimate collection

No, as far as I know, nobody has it from ultimate collection. Mine and few others are steam ones. One guy downloaded his copy from origin, but it was just clean RA3 with uprising (back then he bought box version so owned CD key). And it doesn't seem like this problem is anyhow connected to one particular player.

(thanks for response, you've tried and I am grateful for it.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users