Photo

[FinalOmega] Is there a way to do map-wide damage to specific units?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gameaddict11707

Gameaddict11707
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 07:17 AM

I've started working on a campaign mission just to play around with the editor a little. Something I'm kind of stumped on is how to apply damage to all units with a specific armor type no matter where they are on the map (sort of like what the Nanocharge does where it applies a healing AttachEffect anim to every one of your Mastodons).

#2 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:51 AM

Make a dummy unit with Explodes=yes, give it a DeathWeapon. The weapon will have a map-wide CellSpread, Verses= 0 against everything and positive Versus. against your specific armor type.  Then, depending on how you want to spawn it, either give it a self destruct script and use a reinforcement team action, or use a Type=HunterSeeker Superweapon.

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

https://drive.google...BIYEYXz7u8KCAMr

My maps:

#3 Gameaddict11707

Gameaddict11707
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 08:36 PM

Much appreciated.

#4 Gameaddict11707

Gameaddict11707
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 08:02 AM

Different problem with a different map but I didn't want to clutter the forum with a bunch of similar "help me" posts:
I'm trying to get a Stallion Transport to fly off-map & disappear after it unloads, but even though I have waypoints between the blue & red rectangles, the helicopter stops short, at the edge of the playable area and keeps taking off & landing like it's being attacked, instead of disappearing.Attached File  heliwontleaf.rar   28.99KB   33 downloads

#5 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity

title available

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:57 AM

Maybe the waypoint is too close to the map edge?

MO2.0 Ares Port (Beta):

https://drive.google...BIYEYXz7u8KCAMr

My maps:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users