• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skurrponce

skurrponce
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 03:50 AM

Hello,

I have recently purchased and installed CnC gen/ZH via the origin ultimate collection and after applying gentool and making both a cnc online account as well as a revora account it will not let me log into the games online services.

I have updated gentool, unhooked the origin launcher and am running the game via a shortcut to zero hour's generals.exe with admin and windows xp compatibility enabled.

Upon trying to log in in-game it says "could not connect to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online"

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/TYSyyNT

I have tried using different internet connections, disabling my anti-virus, changing my in-game online and LAN IP, a VPN and more and it just does not want to connect :(

#2 first2die

first2die
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 02:30 PM

i have a similar issue only i can select custom match before getting the same message as you.  If you are interested i can play the first generals game no problem.  Hopefully someone will be able to help out as i have had this issue for months now.  It did originally work fine. 

#3 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  •  Tech Support

Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:31 PM

hey there,

Try to deactivate your firewall and check if the ip setting is correct (if you are using a vpn it can cause some trouble sometimes with the ip settings) 

Stay safe

Greetings from Germany!!! 
Sincerely

Cervanthes your Random nerd from the internet

If you want to contact me you can find me on Discrod: Astolfo-Chan#2077

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users