Photo

Try to play ROTWK mod AOTR on Mac (Tylero056)

mac rotwk age of the ring aotr tylero0656 mods how to install aotr on mac wineskin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lemisanthrope

lemisanthrope
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 03:50 PM

Hello Everyone !

I'm currently playing ROTWK on my Imac on High Sierra, a port that was created by Tylero056 (his name on Reddit). At the same time, he created a "launcher" to install mods (Ty's Port Manager) on ROTWK. I try as best I can to tweak the beast but I cannot install AOTR because a message of this type is displayed: - "Unable to launch application / Applications / The battle for ... AgeoftheRingInstaller6.1.exe" So, I don't understand, is it really a launcher that can install .exe mods on the RTOWK port? If so, if anyone was successful, please help me! I'm trying to contact Tylero056 who doesn't follow up for now .. Or if someone on Mac has found another way to install mods on ROTWK with WineSkin and without going through a bootcamp.

// News : I found this video to install bfme 2 on new 64-bit mac versions: , I don't understand everything but maybe we could do the same thing another way to install AOTR with Wine on ROTWK High sierra series 32-bit version (lol), if anyone has better skills than me to get into that haha ..

Have a nice Day !

#2 Miraak5

Miraak5

title available

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • Projects:ROTWK Patch 2.02, Wars of the North, BFME1 1.08 Complete Edition
  •  BIG coding, Map scripting and AI coding

Posted 13 April 2021 - 03:54 PM

I might be wrong but i think AOTR installer is 64bit only, wich might be why you have some troubles

He was the first...

#3 lemisanthrope

lemisanthrope
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:23 PM

well, i just want to find a way ton install the mod in mac, and my mac support 32bit and 64bits version, but the game play on wineskin wine winery 32bits so.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users