wATeRRrABLe - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JoKerR

JoKerR
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 06:45 PM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against wATeRRrABLe- [Revora Member: -|waterRr|-AbLe] and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at GameReplays here: wATeRRrABLe - Intentional Disconnection - Valid

I give wATeRRrABLe three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on GameReplays.

Edited by JoKerR, 04 May 2021 - 07:01 PM.

#2 JoKerR

JoKerR
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 07:01 PM

Whilst the accused player has came up with an explanation, it doesn't make any sense and I doubt its true, therefore this report is confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 May 2021 - 02:46 PM

wATeRRrABLe- has responded to this report (using duplicate Gamreplays accounts) but Joker has rejected the explanation and has confirmed this report accordingly.    An intention to disconnect has been imputed from  a number of incidents.      

The tarriff penalty for a first offect intentional DC conviction is a seven day suspension from C&C:Online and that is the penalty I shall impose.

wATeRRrABLe-  suspended from C&C:Online until after 15 May 2021

I should say that I have been made aware of a number of further accusations against wATeRRrABLe- relating to the use of cheat maps, which accusations have not yet been put to him.   It may be that, if convicted, a further suspension will be imposed to run consecutively with this one.

Any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed by using duplicate accounts is very likely to result in a far longer suspension or a permanent ban from C&C:Online.

If wATeRRrABLe- wants to communicate with me regarding this suspension, he must do so via the Revora forums as he is banned from Gamereplays.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users