cannot start co-op ra3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Soratoknight

Soratoknight
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2021 - 07:11 PM

the chat and lobby work fine but Cannot start co-op or escarmouche with my friend in the lobby did said fail connect 1-2 haip pls

#2 downdeath2

downdeath2
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 05:13 AM

from what i found figured out was it wont let you use the same internet connection  

#3 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 14 June 2021 - 09:37 AM

If both you and your friend are on the same network then yes on of you would have to switch or use a vpn, also do you or your fridnd have any tunnel networks like hamachi, have you added cnc online and the game as exceptions to your firewall and have you tried turning send delay on in the in game network settings?

#4 Soratoknight

Soratoknight
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 04:57 AM

Yea the same internet connection I have the game and cnc online I try mini thing the firewall, antivirus a have Norton and more, do you mean by turning send deley in the game? I use red alert 3 in the network settings Is limited

#5 Soratoknight

Soratoknight
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 04:59 AM

I don’t have hamachi

#6 downdeath2

downdeath2
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 09:37 PM

to use the delay go to settings and go to the last bar and in it will say the following ips top left below it will say delay on the right it will have port below it you can not change it but is telegraph 

#7 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 05 July 2021 - 07:19 AM

if you are on the same network then one of you has to use a VPN for which i suggest https://windscribe.com/ as it has shown to work with RA3
alternatively you can use a different network for either of you and that should also resolve the problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users