• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Redmind

Redmind
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 12:38 AM

I can't connect with my friend.

We can find each other on the online game perfectly well with GenTool, however when we try to start a game it says "Waiting for Probe Response" and then "Unable to connect to player".

We tried using a VPN, the same happens. 

Any solutions?

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 05 July 2021 - 10:52 AM

heya pls provide me following info 

- where is ur game from
- what vpn have u tried
- who of you is able to connect to random players? 

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 Redmind

Redmind
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:41 PM

So one of us is from Canada and two of us are using the same internet to play, in Portugal.

Me and the other player from Portugal can always connect with each other, even when not using the same internet (tried with mobile hotspot as well).

However, when playing with our Canadian friend, most times that error occurs (Waiting for Probe Response" and then "Unable to connect to player), especially when we try to play the three of us.

After several hours we managed to play a game all three using Windscribe and turning Ipv6 off on all our computers.

Is this solution going to always work?

Do we all need to do this, or just the one that's in Canada?

Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks!

#4 Vactril

Vactril
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 01:39 PM

Have the same problem but i can't resolve it

#5 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 08 July 2021 - 06:37 PM

So one of us is from Canada and two of us are using the same internet to play, in Portugal.

Me and the other player from Portugal can always connect with each other, even when not using the same internet (tried with mobile hotspot as well).

However, when playing with our Canadian friend, most times that error occurs (Waiting for Probe Response" and then "Unable to connect to player), especially when we try to play the three of us.

After several hours we managed to play a game all three using Windscribe and turning Ipv6 off on all our computers.

Is this solution going to always work?

Do we all need to do this, or just the one that's in Canada?

Is there a simpler solution?

Thanks!

im pretty sure that only ur canadian friends needs to use windscribe u can try that out  (im surprised that u two on the same interentet are able to play online usually that does not work xD)  try cycling around with who uses windscribe maybe u will find a combination that is easier than just all 3 of you    but i dont think that there is a better solution to your problem tbh im sorry   

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users