can login in Game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CominQo_*

Guest_CominQo_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2021 - 12:24 AM

i start with revora launcherand  going to Multiplayer - Online and i write  login and pass and others and invalid login idk why 

#2 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 29 October 2021 - 08:36 AM

Have you made your cnc online account and have you completed the email verification?

#3 moka6666

moka6666
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 05:59 PM

Я не могу войти в игру по причине "неправильный пароль", сменил его 2 раза! форум заходит в игру нет! Я создал новый аккаунт "reef111on", я могу заходить на форум, но не в игру! Я использовал свою учетную запись и электронную почту, чтобы войти в игру! пишет: такого аккаунта нет! активировал новую учетную запись, как и ожидалось! может ли информация между сервером и игрой обновляться в течение длительного времени? и как долго тебе придется ждать здесь? Помогите! 

I can't log into the game for the reason: "wrong password" changed it 2 times! the forum comes into the game no! I created a new account "reef111on" I can go to the forum, but not to the game! I used both my account and email to log in to the game! writes: there is no such account! activated a new account as expected! can the information between the server and the game be updated for a long time? and how long do you have to wait here? Help!

Edited by moka6666, 02 December 2021 - 06:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users