• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mark_m91

mark_m91
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 01:51 PM

Hey,

So I'm playing as isengard in war of the ring and when I attack Edoras fortress I wipe ou all enemy buildings and units from the map, but I never get victory. I waited a while, scouted the map with wargs etc, nobody attacks me, nor do I find any hiding units. 

I left the game which then results in a defeat, and I can see the enemy are not producing any new troops towards the end of the battle since I've destroyed all their buildings, and they don't build any new buildings either. It showed they had created x structures and that they had also lost that many, so I'm not missing any :/ 

Is there any way to fix this? 

Many thanks!! 

#2 Nerevar42

Nerevar42
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:05 PM

On most of Besiege and Fortress maps, you have to destroy the fortress-like capital building to achieve victory, and also the gate when there is one. I don't know if this specific map is bugged or if you missed the gate, but maybe WOTR is just not ready yet in AOTR. To be honest, this game mode is clearly not the main concern of the developers for quite a bunch of versions now, for obvious reasons when you see the amount of work put into the two campaigns and, of course, the skirmish mode.

"C'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron."

#3 mark_m91

mark_m91
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for your reply! 

It it most likely the latter then as I destroyed the main fortress and gates, absolutely everything :(  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users