PLZ Help registration not working

Best Answer ToxicShock, 17 September 2021 - 12:52 PM

Well, hmmm, it is quite a common problem.      I need to delete the account on these forums so you can make it again on the Web site.    To be sure that this does not happen again, I will ask you to contact me when you've made the account.

Usually with this problem, it is best not to try to log into these forums until the account is validated (i.e. the account can log in) on the web site.

This will probably all be changing soon, but until then, let's work with what we've got.

MentuRa and I have hooked up on the Discord.   Let's work from there. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MentuRa_*

Guest_MentuRa_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2021 - 05:52 PM

HI,

Plz help me. i get the following message:

This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

I cant create a "log in" to play online.

I already used the activation link.

My account is activated otherwise i couldn't post here.

What do i need to do?

Tnx in advance.

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:08 PM

hmmm thats a bit odd 

the best you can do is to join our discord (the link is in my signature) and private message our admin called Toxic about your issue 

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 September 2021 - 12:52 PM   Best Answer

Well, hmmm, it is quite a common problem.      I need to delete the account on these forums so you can make it again on the Web site.    To be sure that this does not happen again, I will ask you to contact me when you've made the account.

Usually with this problem, it is best not to try to log into these forums until the account is validated (i.e. the account can log in) on the web site.

This will probably all be changing soon, but until then, let's work with what we've got.

MentuRa and I have hooked up on the Discord.   Let's work from there.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users