Red Alert 3 campain coop mode gives "connection error 1-2"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RoomiestMass574

RoomiestMass574
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 06:32 PM

My friend and I are trying to play the Red Alert 3 campain together however, after following all the steps and loggin in and getting in the same lobby, when we try to start the mission we get a "connection error 1-2" and the play button does not work. I dont see anything online about this, however if there is something I missed please link me. attached is a picture.

Attached Thumbnails

• c&c error.png

Edited by RoomiestMass574, 19 September 2021 - 06:34 PM.

#2 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 29 October 2021 - 08:30 AM

In the case that both of you are on the same network then one of you has to set up windscribe https://windscribe.com/ (a vpn) in order to play online, also if either of you managed to connect to random people online then you most likely are not the one with the connection problem and therefore dont have to change any settings.

For this case i suggest checking the ip in the in-game network settings and making sure that its the right one (starting with 192 if not using a vpn), temporarily turning off firewalls or adding exceptions for the game and cnc online and if that doesnt work then trying out the windscribe vpn with the ipv6 setting (settings -> debug) turned off.

Sorry that im getting to this so late

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users