Photo

VIS files, 3dsMax2008, dow properties browser

1 reply to this topic

#1 JangoXIII

JangoXIII
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 12:57 AM

So, I have finally found how, where to create vis files. it is associated with the dow properties browser in 3dsmax2008. however! I have ran into a snag, an error of sorts. The question is how to get it to ultimately work, everything else in the pipeline works as intended including exporting. Yes it is 32-bit. This error pops up whenever I select any part of the mesh.

Attached File  Capture.JPG   56.26KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Capture.JPG   90.44KB   0 downloads

Edited by JangoXIII, 23 September 2021 - 01:21 PM.

#2 Guest_Jordan Thomas_*

Guest_Jordan Thomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2022 - 07:33 AM

How do I solve the registration problem for getting 3ds max to work? The company that owns it have abandoned any further support for 3ds max 2008 and WILL NOT allow me access codes. I can see that Dawn of War modding still has a far few people working on it. How ever I have not been able to find anyone who is willing to explain to me how to get in to 3DS Max 2008. I have tried to find some kind of Key Generator ...... but no luck. I almost got my computer destroyed by a Trojan. So how the hell is every one else still using 3DS MAX 2008? Please for the love of good help me. I have ALL the tutorials and modding tools needed to get started except this one very important piece of the puzzle. Also would you mind telling me what version of windows do you use. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and from what few details I have found it looks like I may need to downgrade. Are there any other important computer specs details you think I should know to get everything working smoothly. Again I have all the modding tools and plug ins. I have all the tutorials. ALL I NEED is this annoying 3DS MAX 2008 or from what I heard 3DS MAX 9 to work.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users