Can login into the forums but not into the website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_argoneus_*

Guest_argoneus_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2021 - 06:32 PM

Hello,

I've had this account for a while apparently, because when I tried to register through the website it told me my username and email were already taken, but it didn't let me login and the account didn't exist in the forums.

So I created a forum account (this time nothing was taken), and I can log in here normally but I still can't log into the website. Could you please assist me somehow? I have a feeling there's some issue with the account linking but I don't know.

Thank you!

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 08 October 2021 - 01:49 PM

thats a little bit odd tbh i gonna pass that up the chain  so someone else will comeback to you :D

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 October 2021 - 03:26 PM

Indeed, it is weird because it is bugged.   Sadly, it is not an uncommon fault.     The only way round it at this stage is to delete the account so you can make it again from the web site.

Let me know if you want me to do that.    If there is a fault with creating the new account, you will have to contact me on the Discord because until the new account is verified (which I can do for you manually in the event of a problem) it will make a big mess if you try to use it.

There is a link to the discord in the signature of my most excellent and helpful colleague ZF_Cervanthes. I should be easy to find there.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 Guest_argoneus_*

Guest_argoneus_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2021 - 03:52 PM

I don't think I had anything significant on this account (other than the legacy registration date), so feel free to nuke it.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users