Photo

Red alert 3 Origin Missing required file "ssleay32.dll"

Best Answer Cervanthes, 10 October 2021 - 05:23 PM

1. If you have cnc online open, close it before doing anything else.

2. Not necessary, but in some cases it helps, disable your antivirus.

3. Open steam/origin, and create a shortcut for your game.

4. Open CNC Online and hook your game, then close the launcher.

5. Now double click the shortcut you created, it should take you to the cnc online launcher, and go from there.     <----- if you have folowwed this and the launcher shows not responding than thats completelty ok just give it some time (the worst case was 30min but i never exxperienced such a case by myself) i would give it like 5 to 7 min and see if it ecentually starts 

about the network thing are you and your friend trying to use the same origin copy for 2 systems?

the ssleay32.dll issue will be solved with the follwoing of the correct hooking procedure

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Isac1h

Isac1h
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:25 PM

I am having an issue with Red Alert 3 ( Origin version ) on my computer , currently using windows 10 , When i tried to Hook Red Alert 3 , the C&C Online freezes and then stops working, I tried to run the game normally without online , and it works , i did not install any mods or modification for the game.

Another point i wanted to mention that i tried to play with my friend through using network Red Alert 3 and it says that both of us are using same key , even tho each of us has his own separate account.

So network isn't working and Online is not working.

I am not sure what is the file " ssley32.dll " mean or how should i obtain and apply the file . I would like some help . thank you.

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 10 October 2021 - 05:23 PM   Best Answer

5. Now double click the shortcut you created, it should take you to the cnc online launcher, and go from there.     <----- if you have folowwed this and the launcher shows not responding than thats completelty ok just give it some time (the worst case was 30min but i never exxperienced such a case by myself) i would give it like 5 to 7 min and see if it ecentually starts 

about the network thing are you and your friend trying to use the same origin copy for 2 systems?

the ssleay32.dll issue will be solved with the follwoing of the correct hooking procedure

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 Isac1h

Isac1h
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 06:31 PM

Thank you man , it really solved the problem , i have no idea how but thank you .

#4 dddd420

dddd420
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:39 AM

i am actually having the same problem as isac1h but the hooking procedure is still freezing the game although I already fixed the hooking procedure

#5 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 15 October 2021 - 07:39 PM

i am actually having the same problem as isac1h but the hooking procedure is still freezing the game although I already fixed the hooking procedure

can you create a own topic where you can tell me where your game is wrong and in what order you are doing what  it makes my work easier to have the topics split in case something is different 

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users