General Inquiry Into Future Plans for AOTR and Other Projects

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lonkipt

lonkipt
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:26 PM

I know 8.0/8.1 is supposed to be the last big content drop, minus a very unlikely possibility of a ROTK campaign. But I'm wondering if this next version will be the end of any ongoing support for AOTR entirely, minus a possible hotfix patch or whatnot. Even if an 8.1 is released to fix balance issues and immediately related bugs after 8.0, will you guys still have the Discord page and this forum for reporting bugs and other errors, as well as for suggesting balance improvements, going forward? Will there be any further quality of life improvements, or will you consider the AOTR project "finished" regardless of knowing of any issues that would go unfixed?

What about the team of devs? Will you guys still be together to do other things than AOTR?

Do you have any other projects you have plans to work on outside of AOTR? I remember Mathijs reached out to the guys working on the Elder Scrolls mod during one of the two livestreams of that mod. Any luck going to work with them?

You guys do amazing work together, so it'd be great to keep following any further projects as they come along!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users