Photo

Is it okay for me to create my own Missions in MO and show it to you guys?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Moonreaper666

Moonreaper666
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:00 AM

Some are altered versions of the Official missions while others follow my own original storyline

Altered Missions are just What-If scenarios (all benefit Allies, Soviets and/or Foehn)

The original storyline details what hapoens after Foehn exterminates Epsilon. They built a SINGLE-USE Time Machine to go back to the start of Red Alert 1!

-Foehn shares all of their information and technology with the RA1 Allies (That alone prevents the fall of Finland, Germany and Greece as well as massively damages the RA1 Soviets)

-Last Bastion ends up in the German-Russian border to deal with the bulk of the RA1 Soviet invasion force. Uragan kills Volkov and Chitzkoi

-Wings of Coronia goes to China and aids the ROC Rebels against the PRC. Eureka assassinates the PRC leaders (Ironic since WoC is formed by Soviet Moon forces)

-Hailhead goes to Translyvania/Romania to kill Yuri and to attack Stalingrad. Fin and Alize go a little bit crazy when they murder Yuri and the RA1 Soviets

The Paradox erases Foehn from the timeline but they change RA1 for the better and prevent MO. Allies colonize space in 1950. Einstein vows to never use time-based tech ever again and upgrades the Chronosphere to transport entire Space Fleet across the Milky Way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users