C&C 3 Kane's Wrath SSLEAY32.dll Origin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MesserJockel1986

MesserJockel1986
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 07:03 PM

Moin Wenn ich C&C3 Kane's Wrath starten möchte über Revora bekomme ich den fehler  Missing required ''ssleay32.dll'.  

Hat wer ne Lösung ? 

Danke schon mal und frohes Neues.

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts
  • Projects:Loosing my Sanity, THM, Discord Bot, some UDK stuff
  •  [Unofficial] King of Tech Support dont panic if one of your games is bullying you im here to save you

Posted 05 January 2022 - 11:26 AM

moino 

follwing guide ist auf english hoffentlich kein problem :D

have you done the hooking procedure?
1. If you have cnc online open, close it before doing anything else.
2. Not necessary, but in some cases it helps, disable your antivirus.
3. Open steam/origin, and create a shortcut for your game.
. Open CNC Online and hook your game, then close the launcher.
5. Now double click the shortcut you created, it should take you to the cnc online launcher, and go from there. have you tried doing this?

Greetings from Germany :D
if your issue got solved please mark your post as answered, it makes our work easier.
We also have a official discord server https://discord.gg/FbNJdMreQh u can find me on there as Cervanthes#3136 my dms should be open otherwise just pop a friend request :D
P.S. gamenights are held every Friday for Kane´s Wrath, Red Alert 3 and Zero hour come by and enjoy some games!

#3 Chipperr

Chipperr
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 02:10 AM

Hi There. I'm having the same problem. Purchased the C&C bundle through Origin. Made the shortcut. But when I "hook" it, nothing happens. I was able to play RA2 with a buddy online but I used the direct download from the reddit thread provided from this link.

https://www.reddit.c...nquer_games_in/

However I want to play Generals & Zero Hour, Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath, Red Alert 3 and I've followed the steps but it still gives me the error above. 

( Missing Required File SSLEAY32.dll )

Is there now direct download version like there is for RA2?

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

Edited by Chipperr, 06 January 2022 - 02:11 AM.

#4 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts
  • Projects:Loosing my Sanity, THM, Discord Bot, some UDK stuff
  •  [Unofficial] King of Tech Support dont panic if one of your games is bullying you im here to save you

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:26 AM

if you have clicked the hook and then the game you want to hook you Close the launcher after that you launch your game trough origin after that the launcher will pop up and there you just click the button of the game you have started. 

for zero hour we do not use the launcher anymore we just use gentool so you can unhook your game again and just install gentool and boot your game trough Origin 

Greetings from Germany :D
if your issue got solved please mark your post as answered, it makes our work easier.
We also have a official discord server https://discord.gg/FbNJdMreQh u can find me on there as Cervanthes#3136 my dms should be open otherwise just pop a friend request :D
P.S. gamenights are held every Friday for Kane´s Wrath, Red Alert 3 and Zero hour come by and enjoy some games!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users