Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour Online

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Khaled1111

Khaled1111
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 11:23 PM

Hello, I am trying to log in into Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour but it says - The emial is invalid -, what do I have to do to play online ?
I have followed every step from the website.

Thanks

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts
  • Projects:Loosing my Sanity, THM, Discord Bot, some UDK stuff
  •  [Unofficial] King of Tech Support dont panic if one of your games is bullying you im here to save you

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:24 AM

where is your game from?

Greetings from Germany :D
if your issue got solved please mark your post as answered, it makes our work easier.
We also have a official discord server https://discord.gg/FbNJdMreQh u can find me on there as Cervanthes#3136 my dms should be open otherwise just pop a friend request :D
P.S. gamenights are held every Friday for Kane´s Wrath, Red Alert 3 and Zero hour come by and enjoy some games!

#3 Deibo2022

Deibo2022
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 07:36 AM

Greetings from Jordan:

I have done all the necessary setup, and the game is running well, but when I want to play online always I face message: failed to connect the game is a different version, any advice?

and rarely i found someone to accept me as a buddy.. :)

and last when i use C&C online application to run Zero hour always said: Unable to launch Zero Hour.

much appreciated buddies

Edited by Deibo2022, 20 January 2022 - 09:29 AM.

#4 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts
  •  [Unofficial] King of Tech Support dont panic if one of your games is bullying you im here to save you

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:26 AM

Greetings from Jordan:

I have done all the necessary setup, and the game is running well, but when I want to play online always I face message: failed to connect the game is a different version, any advice?

and last when i use C&C online application to run Zero hour always said: Unable to launch Zero Hour.

much appreciated buddies

where is your game from?

if your issue got solved please mark your post as answered, it makes our work easier.
We also have a official discord server https://discord.gg/FbNJdMreQh u can find me on there as Cervanthes#3136 my dms should be open otherwise just pop a friend request :D
P.S. gamenights are held every Friday for Kane´s Wrath, Red Alert 3 and Zero hour come by and enjoy some games!

#5 Deibo2022

Deibo2022
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 07:16 AM

Greetings from Jordan:

much appreciated buddies

where is your game from?

I have got it from Internet from google drive, is there is a way to use a good version, please let me know to download it.

#6 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 10:36 AM

Greetings from Jordan:

much appreciated buddies

where is your game from?

I have got it from Internet from google drive, is there is a way to use a good version, please let me know to download it.

We do not support unlicensed copies of the game, in order to play online or to receive support you will have to buy a legit version of the game. The only way to obtain Zero Hour these days is either getting hands on a CD copy or you buy it from the origin ultimate collection  which is available for like 6 bucks from sites like mmoga or other key sellers 

#7 proGhaginees8

proGhaginees8
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2022 - 10:49 AM

hello i i have c&c generals zero hour on orgins and i really wanna play online i got the gen tool but it says cant find zero hour instalation

#8 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 AM

hello i i have c&c generals zero hour on orgins and i really wanna play online i got the gen tool but it says cant find zero hour instalation

please make a own forum post telling me step by step what you are doing until you get the error and where you are getting the error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users