• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MFZB159

MFZB159
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 12:13 PM

Hello everyone,

me and a friend would like to play Tiberium Wars or Kayne's Wrath together. We got both games via Steam.

We are able to connect to the server, see each other, added each other as a friend and are able to open a game and join the lobby.

Then we are not able to establish a connection to each other. We always get the red sign that says that the connection isn't working.

Our IP in the game starts with 192, we entered the port 16000 in the game settings, also tried the "Send Delay"-option.

All ports for the games are open in the windows firewall, we also tried opening the UDP-port 16000 in our routers. Even tried it with the "Exposed Host"-Option (All ports are open)

Still the connection won't work.

Does anybody have an idea what we can do?! Is the VPN-thing the only option left?!

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

MFZB159

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 473 posts
  • Projects:Loosing my Sanity, THM, Discord Bot, some UDK stuff
  •  [Unofficial] King of Tech Support dont panic if one of your games is bullying you im here to save you

Posted 09 January 2022 - 12:41 PM

Greetings,

Thank your for the detailed info that skips a lot of steps :D

seems like port forwarding isnt quite doing the trick for you guys but i can still give you 2 options here i can send you the full port list for both games or i send you the vpn guide for the vpn we use for the games 

Greetings from Germany :D
if your issue got solved please mark your post as answered, it makes our work easier.
We also have a official discord server https://discord.gg/FbNJdMreQh u can find me on there as Cervanthes#3136 my dms should be open otherwise just pop a friend request :D
P.S. gamenights are held every Friday for Kane´s Wrath, Red Alert 3 and Zero hour come by and enjoy some games!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users