WarServer - Intentional Disconnect - Explain yourself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

King of Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 706 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Supreme Leader of Tech Support :p If any of your games is bullying you dont panic im here to save you

Posted 26 January 2022 - 04:23 PM

A Report has been made against WarServer (Revora name Commader_SRBhttps://forums.revor...3-Commader_SRB/ ) under the accusation of intentionally Disconnecting from the game.

The Fairplay report on Gamereplays can be found here: https://www.gamerepl...owtopic=1059643

I give WarServer 3 days to explain themselves. If I do not hear from them within that time, the report will be confirmed and sanctions may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read. 

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136   CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time. 

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby. 

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#2 Commader_SRB

Commader_SRB
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 04:51 PM

Hi, thanks for your message. 

I didn't disconnect. I had simply problems with the internet, i was surely not scared from Yuno to need to dc, that's all I have to say.

#3 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

King of Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 706 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Supreme Leader of Tech Support :p If any of your games is bullying you dont panic im here to save you

Posted 27 January 2022 - 09:08 PM

Hi, 

Since this seems as far as I can see to be the first time you have been accused of intentionally disconnecting, I will accept your response, however I will tag this report for future reference, and it may impact future judgement. I want to make clear that if more reports come where a disconnect happens after you have been put in a disadvantage, my judgement and valuing of the Internet argument will change. 

The topic on Gamereplays will be updated shortly so keep and eye on that.

Let's hope that we don't see each other again under similar circumstances. 

Edited by ZF_Cervanthes, 27 January 2022 - 09:09 PM.

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read. 

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136   CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time. 

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby. 

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users