Cannot get tiberium wars to open

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ajcoop

ajcoop
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 09:31 PM

Okay so I downloaded C&C Tiberium Wars and have it on my desktop and it opens fine. Have been playing skirmish against bots just fine. However, in order to play online, you have to make a c&c: online account which I did. But, when I click to launch C&C3 from the c&c: online tab, it just shows the beginning load screen for about 10-15 sec and then closes out.  Will not open up the game... very frustrating.... Any idea why this is happening?

#2 Cervanthes

Cervanthes

Minister of Member reeducation

• Division Leaders
  • 1,113 posts
  • Location:wherever command wants me to be youll usually find me around good beer and food
  • Projects:CCO/T3AO Servers, NatNeg, Launcher Replacement, Linux Support
  •  Asked a question but no answer yet? high chance that im not reachable atm, check our discord instead!
  • Division:CCO/T3AO & Revora
  • Job:Effectively Wall-E just for Revora & there is no god up here but me!
  • Donated

Posted 27 March 2022 - 04:43 PM

where is your game from?

post-901776-1710002981.png

Join our Discord for Quicker and more fluent support! Join Here!!

#3 ajcoop

ajcoop
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 01:31 AM

Appreciate the response.

I purchased the game off of steam. Works fine when i load the game off of steam or when i click on the shortcut option on the home screen. However, when i try to launch the game from the C&C Online browser so that I can play against real people, the app crashes and does not start up....

#4 xads

xads

title available

• Project Team
  • 347 posts
  •  Tech support

Posted 06 April 2022 - 10:43 AM

If cnc online isnt responding then just give it some time and the game should start up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users