looking for supporting service

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robertocvilas

robertocvilas
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2022 - 11:16 PM

I am looking forward to support service to delete all my account and data in cnconline/revora, but I can't find anything.

According to European GDPR law, I can request the "Right to be forgotten", as I no longer have any use for this service.

Edited by robertocvilas, 07 April 2022 - 11:16 PM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 April 2022 - 08:20 AM

Hello.    I am prepared to remove any protected personal information from your account but I am not willing to remove your account entirely.  That is all (or more) than we are obliged to do.     Do you want me to do that?   That will make it very difficult for you to come back here, should you change your mind.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 robertocvilas

robertocvilas
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2022 - 10:04 AM

Hello.    I am prepared to remove any protected personal information from your account but I am not willing to remove your account entirely.  That is all (or more) than we are obliged to do.     Do you want me to do that?   That will make it very difficult for you to come back here, should you change your mind.

Why can't my account be fully deleted? If so, then I do request that my username, email and password be randomly changed, as I do not want to have any information associated here.

Also I have no interest on future return as I've stopped to play CnC multiplayer.

If it makes easier we can speak by PM.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users