Trouble activating T3A Account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maxthx

maxthx
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 08:39 PM

Some time ago I created a Revora account. At that time I had the problem that despite access to the Revora forum I could not get over the hurdle:

• This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

because I never receive the activation e-mail. I receive all the emails related to the forum with no problems, but I sure as heck don't get an email from the T3A website to activate my account to play Battle for Middle Earth.
Do you know where I am doing something wrong? What can I do?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Max

#2 Pumpkin_Sweet

Pumpkin_Sweet
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2022 - 11:33 PM

Some time ago I created a Revora account. At that time I had the problem that despite access to the Revora forum I could not get over the hurdle:

• This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

because I never receive the activation e-mail. I receive all the emails related to the forum with no problems, but I sure as heck don't get an email from the T3A website to activate my account to play Battle for Middle Earth.
Do you know where I am doing something wrong? What can I do?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Max

The problem seems to be with the browser. I redid the whole thing in internet explorer as a test and got the email immediately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users