Photo

Fortress: Helm's Deep Bug (4-player, Original Version)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lonkipt

lonkipt
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 05:18 PM

When playing as Rohan in the fortress, the spellbook power that grants you the Druedain statue--that statue's Faithful Stone power does not work on structures at the main entrance or on structures on the level just above the main entrance. I didn't get to test anywhere else yet.

If it's relevant at all, I tried this out maybe about 20 minutes into a game. The structures at the entrance both were windmills (with the resource ability option selected) and the structures on the level above it were an archery range and barracks.

#2 lonkipt

lonkipt
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 07:04 PM

I tried this out a little bit more. It doesn't look like the Faithful Stone ability of the statue can be used anywhere inside the fortress as the fortress player. Not sure if a Rohan player allied to a fortress player could use it that way or not.

Also worth noting: I tried the statue's other abilities to no further avail. I was able to get the white symbol to appear over some troops to try to teleport them to safety, but it did not work.

I also tried the statue and all its abilities on the 3-player version of the fortress the AOTR team made and all with the same results as above. Could be worth checking to see if the statue powers work on any fortress map at all at this rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users