Photo

Zero Hour Login Issue

Best Answer ZF_Cervanthes, 26 April 2022 - 05:15 PM

https://legi.cc/downloads/genpatcher/ get this and apply the standard and network fixes and check again Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scmerc224

scmerc224
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2022 - 08:15 PM

Good Afternoon,

I'm having trouble logging in to zero hour online. I'm using The First Decade, windows 10 and the error I'm getting is "Lost Connection to C&C Generals Zero Hour Online". I was able to connect about 3 times out of 50 attempts. I reset my router hoping it would help, but so far it hasn't worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ZF_Cervanthes

ZF_Cervanthes

King of Tech Support

• Project Team
  • 706 posts
  • Projects:CNC:Online-MP, CNC-Modmail, Network and Con fixes, Anti scam and phish Systems
  •  Supreme Leader of Tech Support :p If any of your games is bullying you dont panic im here to save you

Posted 26 April 2022 - 05:15 PM   Best Answer

https://legi.cc/downloads/genpatcher/ get this and apply the standard and network fixes and check again

Me? ha! I'm just your average Tech Support doing stuff for the CNC Community but as you are reading this here anyway, let me give you more to read. 

Foremost, if you need to reach me quickly here DM me on Discord Cervanthes#3136   CNC:Online also has their own Official Support Discord where you can get help in Real Time. 

I do some developing here and there and have my hands in too much stuff ranging from Game development to Work on Anti scam and phish Systems and Manage Systems and communities as a hobby. 

My Stuff is run and powered by some pretty pog peeps over at Constructive Tyranny and the living Legend himself HostEZ

#3 scmerc224

scmerc224
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 02:17 AM

Worked perfectly, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users